Popular Holiday Cottage Locations in Norfolk
Norfolk is a county strewn with town and villages that make ideal holiday locations for romantic couples, large groups and families. Some of our most popular holiday cottage locations are listed below from the Northern most town of Hunstanton at the mouth of The Wash, down to Cromer on the North East coast. Renting one of our Norfolk Holiday Cottages is simple, you can book online or use the BOOK NOW phone number shown above.
- BIRD WATCHERS COTTAGES if you want to take advantage of the many RSPB and other Nature Reserves around the Norfolk coast, then please have a look at some of our very popular Bird Watchers Holiday Cottages in Norfolk
- HUNSTANTON is a great Norfolk holiday base with many well-equipped holiday properties in this area within walking distance from the impressive red limestone cliffs. There are endless fun activities the town has to offer to make your weekend away or holiday one to remember, making Hunstanton one of our most popular holiday cottage locations. A traditional family resort, Hunstanton boasts fun amusement arcades, a fairground and bowling alley, aquarium and seal sanctuary, Splash leisure pool, the Princess Theatre and when the weather is fair you can take a boat trip out to see the grey seals. Which one will you pick from our Hunstanton Holiday Cottages
- BURNHAM MARKET is, according to many visitors, the jewel in Norfolk’s crown. It is certainly one of the most picturesque villages along a North Norfolk coastline which has many stunning beaches and unspoilt, wide open spaces. This village has an abundance of fantastic shops, boutiques, galleries and great places to eat, along with a traditional post office, butcher, baker, deli, hardware shop, fish shop and chemist for all the necessities of everyday life - browse our extensive range of Holiday Cottages in Burnham Market
- STIFFKEY Freshes is walking distance from the village, with its' big salt marshes which break the back of the incoming tides, and home to its renowned cockles known as Stewkey Blues. The village boasts a post office shop called Stiffkey Stores that serves the best fresh coffee in the county, along with freshly baked bread and cakes, whilst selling assorted gifts and all your household necessities. Please follow this link to our Stiffkey Holiday Cottages
- CROMER is a great base from which to explore the surrounding areas in this stunning part of North Norfolk. Nearby are Sheringham and Overstrand, the Georgian town of Holt with an array of shops, galleries and places to eat and Felbrigg Hall, owned by the National Trust which is just a short distance away. Many of these places can actually be reached by bicycle if you decide you might like a cycling holiday – the Norfolk Coast Cycleway runs parallel to the coast - view all our Holiday Cottages in Cromer
- BLAKENEY, once a busy working port, the quay is now mainly used for sailing and seal trips to Blakeney Point, a wildlife haven. There are many boat trips to this three mile shingle spit - a magical place to visit for keen birdwatchers. Morston Quay and Stiffkey salt marshes are nearby. At Kett we have various holiday cottages in the area to suit everyone, from a romantic weekend to family holiday. Please take your pick from our properties in Blakeney
- CLEY-NEXT-THE-SEA is also a popular holiday cottage location for walkers as it is on the Norfolk Coastal Path which can be followed along to Holme-next-the-Sea where it joins the ancient Peddars Way National Trail, ideal for those who like either a gentle dawdle or a more energetic march! Apart from walking there are many other activities available in Cley and the surrounding areas – sailing, golf, tennis, Splash Leisure Pool in Sheringham (eight miles away), crabbing at Blakeney or why not pay a visit to the stunning stately homes open to the public at Blickling, Felbrigg, Holkham and Houghton? Browse our holiday cottages in Cley-Next-The-Sea
- BRANCASTER, and next door Brancaster Staithe, can be found along the coastal road, half way between Hunstanton and Wells-next-the-Sea, and are two very popular Norfolk villages that are well worth a visit. Brancaster boasts a wonderful beach which stretches for miles and this is also where the golf club is based – teeing off with views over the sea is a treat for any golfer! Please follow this link for Brancaster's finest holiday cottages
- HOLKHAM can be found along the coast road between Wells-next-the-Sea and Burnham Overy Staithe and is very much dominated by the magnificent stately home there, Holkham Hall. This is one of the principal Palladian houses of England and it sits in an attractive park with a herd of fallow deer (much like Houghton Hall near King’s Lynn) - our range of holiday cottages in Holkham
- SHERINGHAM, a Norfolk seaside town, is a few miles west of Cromer along the North Norfolk coast. Saturday market which is held next to the railway station and the town has a good selection of specialist shops such as second-hand books, antiques, bric-a-brac and a variety of arts and craft shops as well as a supermarket for all your everyday needs. Base yourself in Sheringham for a great coastal holiday experience
- HOLT is a magnificent Georgian town in North Norfolk between Cromer and Fakenham and is well worth a visit. There is always a bustling and lively atmosphere here, although if you want a bit more tranquillity, Holt Country Park is walking distance away, with 100 acres of woodland that is popular with dog walkers and nature lovers. Please browse our available holiday cottages in Holt
- THORNHAM is a pretty village and the perfect base to enjoy all that the North Norfolk coast has to offer. It has a stunning beach and is also close to the beaches at Brancaster, Holme and just a mile from the Titchwell Marsh RSPB reserve. Houghton Hall and Sandringham are both a 15 minute drive. We have an extensive range of beautiful self catering holiday cottages In Thornham
- WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA is a small but lively seaside town situated between Stiffkey and Holkham and is undoubtedly one of the most attractive towns on the North Norfolk Coast. There is a long sweeping beach bordered by pine woodland where many an old fashioned, picturesque beach hut can be found. A gentle harbour with small fishing boats, children crabbing with lines along the quay, an array of small shops in Staithe Street and The Buttlands, a tree-lined park surrounded by handsome Georgian houses and a selection of quiet pubs and restaurants. Harbour cottages and much more on offer in Wells-Next-The-Sea
- SANDRINGHAM - home to the queen's much loved country retreat which includes 240 hectares of woodland and heath open to the public. This attractive village benefits from being under the wing of the Queen's estate, and is ideally situated for visits to the stately homes of Houghton and Holkham and to the North Norfolk coast. For accommodation in Sandringham see the Coach House.
- MUNDESLEY Our final suggestion from our popular holiday cottages in Norfolk is the village of Mundesley. A good sized village on the coast with pubs, restaurants and a few local shops, a gallery, hairdresser and post office. The beautiful beach is extensive sand backed by low cliffs. It is ideal for children and has a lifeguard patrol during summer months.The Mundesley Golf Course is very popular.