10 Little Treasures for your little treasures…..
So, the holidays have started in earnest, the sun is shining – what more could we ask for?
Well, just in case your little angels are asking for MORE, here are a few suggestions as to how they could while away their hours while on holiday in Norfolk….
- Dig for treasure at Sedgeford
- Guided walks at Holkham
- Family Activity Area and Spot it! Nature Trail, Titchwell Marsh
- Conquer The Castle at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, Norwich
- Get Creative at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, Norwich
- Kestrel Club Night Walk at Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve, Fakenham
- Guided Tour of Dragon Hall, Norwich
- Spot the Ladybird Holkham National Nature Reserve, Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Norfolk stories Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, Norwich
- Dress Up and Party on down at the Wells Carnival